Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pregnancy: What's Up Doc?

A little update from my doc. 
(Good thing he's such a good doc, because he sure does keep ya waiting!)
Me: So when are we gonna get him outta here?
Doc: You'll stay on your contraction meds (Procardia) until 36 weeks, then we'll do another sonogram to see if you still have previa. If your previa has resolved, we wait until 39 weeks to schedule a c-section, or you can go into labor on your own. If your previa hasn't resolved, then we can do a growth scan and schedule it before 39 weeks. 

So that's that. I won't be 39 weeks until September 26th, so I ordered a jar of patience off Etsy. And I ordered a camo body suit so when I do go in public, I don't have to answer the kind inquisitive folks questions about twins, etc. 

My mom was just here for 4 days, and boy did we enjoy that. I have the kids and some books to keep me entertained during the day. And a really supportive husband who comes home after school. His dear class set up a meal schedule (mealbaby.com) for us during this time. 

Before we know it, Tegegne will be 5! (on Sept 20th) So we are discussing the details of his small but special birthday party. 

It's also quite exciting when Michael starts a new school year. The kids and I stop by the classroom, or pack lunches and join his class throughout the year. We love getting to know the students, too. He and I had a blast brainstorming decor for his classroom, and I love what he's done. 

Happy almost Friday to you.

Kristyn


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the time with you also but BOY am I tired! Hope you don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails