Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two: Better Than One




Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. 
Ecclesiastes 4:9:10


A friend. A spouse. A mom or dad. Two, better than one.


Michael, when you are not here it gives me time to think about you. I think it must be good for our marriage, yes...good to be able to miss you and reunite with such joy in our relationship. God made a good thing in bring you to me, and I am so glad I get to walk through life with you. Thanks for the phone call from France today. I loved it. And the beautiful flowers by mail. I am so thankful for you.


Love,


Kristyn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails