Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Tis The Season: To Window Shop

So, it's the Friday after Thanksgiving and we are all full and happy and laid back out here at Big Sky Ranch. I've been "window shopping" + day dreaming = surfing the net (with my mama) and thought I'd share the fun with you!


Ready for drapery, floor to ceiling, in our home. I want a soft PINK, but will probably go white.


Need a wall giraffe? (I'm ready to decorate the kids rooms.)


Dipped serving spoons. Lovely gift idea.


Have stockings yet? My mom said she'd make me some from her collection of burlap coffee sacks!


These boots are made for walkin'. (Tried these on in Paris last year and I haven't forgotten about them.)


Need a POP of color in your home? Aren't those blue babes adorable?


Ever seen a spinning Christmas tree? (Need Christmas tree ideas for kids?)


Wreath making + this one = recycling an old book.


Tis the season to decorate the house for Christmas, take family photos and send cards, make gifts for loved ones, eat, drink and be merry! (Cozying up by the fire and drinking a chai latte was also a part of my evening!)


Good night.


Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails