Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tegegne: What's Up

"






hello there.
my name is gunyea.
i stand at 36" and weigh in at 30 pounds.
i dress myself.
most of my days are spent on all fours imitating my large k9.
i love my belt. 
i love my sister.  
i love reciting my address.
i can't wait for my first soccer practice this saturday. you see, i was born in ethiopia and my awesome city, kansas city, has an ethiopian kids soccer team...and i'm gonna play on it. 
my new thing is wearing different colored socks because this book i read says "it's okay to wear glasses, it's okay to be short, it's okay to be tall, and it's okay to wear different colored socks."
my knock knock joke goes like this: 
"knock, knock."
"who's there?"
"banana." 
"banana who?"
"banana Owen!"
then i crack up laughing and hope that i've made you laugh too. my parents find my jokes quite hilarious.
right now i'm sleeping in my little-man cave that my mom made for me. its under the stairs, and it can get so dark that i go into hibernation for about half of the day. my mom loves my new man cave.


bye-bye

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE that post! Thanks! You need to change your subtitle to your blog and your darling and adorable blog header picture! :) I can't believe how much T looks like his daddy! So cute! And I am so jealous that KC has an ET soccer team for kids. That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails