Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dad Stuff: His Spring Look

So as someone anonymously commented in the last post, I left out your dear old dad and didn't find anything for his wardrobe. Yes, I can surf the net easily for kids clothes and of course for myself but I usually don't get around to clothing for your dad. 

So, these are for you Michael. I'm sure you would love some new cycling jerseys and let's just dream that we can buy you a new bike with all the bells and whistles like Thor Hushovd's below. 



P.S. I think you look hot in that new green Izod cardigan that we picked up at Katie's booth (3rd floor, middle isle, north side...she's got great vintage clothes at bargain prices!) in the River Market Antique mall.  

Love, 

Your Wife

1 comment:

  1. i love my wife.
    but as the Bible says that a man's eyes are never satisfied (totally out of context, i know)...i could use about 400 more pictures of phenomenaly strong cyclists' legs. (fabian cancellara, mark cavendish, robbie mcewen, armstrong, etc...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails