Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day + Upcoming Fun


So Tegegne,

Did you have a good weekend seeing all of your grandparents and great grandparents? And did you enjoy wishing Ababayeh a Happy Father's Day? If you could type this yourself I think you would write a whopping yes. "Yes, I love my family, and I am sometimes overwhelmed with laughter because of this love. I love my Ababayeh, and fishing with him this weekend was awesome. He even let me reel a fish in, so I thought I had caught him. (He does the same for mommy, handing the reel off at a critical moment so I feel like I've caught the fish!) And playing with Grandpa Ben and Gramma Debby was wonderful." Ababayeh loved your gift to him...a tracing of your shoes inside his shoes, framed, dated, and titled "Gunyea Growing Into Ababayeh's Shoes." Each year we will see the progress. Right now your shoes are less than half the size of your dads. We also relabeled root beer, salsas, cashews, etc with family photos and notes as gifts to the special dad's in our life.

You are going back to stay with Grandpa Ben and Gramma Debby in a month so Mommy and Ababayeh can celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary in San Francisco. They cannot wait to have you to themselves, and you will love it too! In the mean time I am having a blast planning our trip. We will also take a special trip to see Connie and stay with her family. I must get to planning this trip as well. Of course you are joining us on this one!

It's a happy summer full of family fun, and midwest humidity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails