Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Big Boy



This was your first day in underwear about two weeks ago. Since then you have quite a few "sticks" on your potty reward chart. Good job. I also carry a portable sticker chart for pottying in the dreaded public restrooms. After going, you ask for the "stick" and say "good job" to yourself. You have helped me clean up lots of dirty underwear, as well. A lady who runs a daycare said if we want to be serious about potty training, to go straight for the underwear. So here we are. She also said that you must be very involved in the clean up process. Your pants really don't stay up with out the extra diaper cushion. The times that you have gone in your underwear you are quite embarrassed, understandably so. I think your dad helped you pee off the new deck last night. I pretended not to hear and wished at that moment that we lived in the country.

I'm thinking we should get this book.

Not sure how long this process will take, but we are in it to win it now!

4 comments:

  1. I watched this without sound at work, so I'm thinking there is an explanation for the balloons... or not :) either way, this is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need a "stick" too! Good mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! And we loved hearing him talk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is way to cute. You are such a super mom! He is doing so well with talking! Enjoy your first Easter together! Blessings, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails