Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Surprise Visit


Daddy was utilizing an early Saturday morning to grade papers on the Plaza. We thought we'd make a surprise visit to Ababa-yeh, which was quite a good workout for me. I love your smallness and the sweet sounds of your voice. I guess I will not wish that you stay small forever, but for now I love packing you on my back.

We caught daddy driving home from his paper grading so he parked the car, put you on his back and we walked around the plaza for a few hours. It was a nice Saturday morning.


2 comments:

  1. i love hearing this little voice. ohhhh i want to squeeze him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute for words,
    Grama Debby and
    Greatgrandma Ileen say, Hi!
    Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. GGI

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails