Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sweet little feet



Your sweet little feet were measured last week at a whopping 5 inches! Now I must find out what shoe size equates to 5 inches. You got to meet Mrs Brandi and Mr Matt last week and in a few days you will get a greeting from Mrs Karen and Mr John Mark along with a few goodies.

And guess who may visit you TODAY? It's our special friends Jamie Jo, Hays, and their new 6 year old Rwandan son! Too bad Jamie Jo can't get photos of you (because we did not get her a release form) but she said she will hug you a lot! I am so excited that you get to meet our special friends, the Braners! Jamie Jo helped me pave the way towards adopting you, and for that I am so thankful! Can't believe she gets to meet you today. Awesome. They just got to ET from Rwanda and hope to wrap up paperwork and get home soon, but in the mean time they are stopping by the Transition Home!

I hope you will feel special after all of your visitors! May you know what it is to be loved by God after being loved by these kind people. Your dad and I are so thankful for you.

Love you.
Mom


4 comments:

  1. :) :)WARNING!:) :)

    When you take shoes with you take a WIDE range!! When I traveled, I was told my daughter's feet were equivalent to a US size 10 a month before I traveled. When I got there she was wearing the equivalent of a US size 13. Find some cheap clearance shoes to take, then you can leave the ones that don't fit at the orphanage

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to see his little feet. I am so worried about shoes too. I keep wanting to buy her a pair, but I guess should wait. I was thinking about crocs, but I want something nice and sturdy for travel. 14 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love reading your blog. It's one of the sweetest ones I have found. Can't wait till your son is home! While you wait, it's neat that Jamie Jo might be able to see him! Our court date is tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go. I'm so sorry! I hate it, but I didn't get to go. I cannot wait until you get to go, though! I'm dying for dates!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails