Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Care Package #1

Hello Handsome Little Fellow,
Did you get your first care package? I'm guessing so, b/c Miss Brandi and Mr. Matt should be back to Kansas City with their son in a few days. Hopefully then we will get updated pics of you looking at our photo for the first time! Well, I know what you might be thinking..."Hey, mom...I didn't see the wiggly caterpiller toy in my care package?" Well you see, luckily I delivered this package to Brandi in person and she so kindly reminded me of the size limits on the package. The caterpiller toy didn't make the cut. It's waiting here for you though! Did you like your Yellow matchbox car? Did you hear our message to you in the card? I hope the photos helped you connect the dots a bit more. That yellow bed in the photo is all YOURS, and the alligator backpack with YOUR name on it from Auntie Ashleigh. That's yours too. You will have your very own room at your new home. Did you see your Chuck Taylor high tops in the photo? And your books and your very own desk? We even got you a vintage bicycle last weekend from Grandpa Ben's auction. I was up last night imagining bringing you home for the first time. Who knows, you may be conked out on your dad's shoulder when we first walk in the door. But when you wake up, we'll be excited to give you a tour of your new house and your special room! My what fun we will have. Remember to pray that all falls into place on Dec 1 so that we can come get you sooner than later! Until then, have fun playing with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails