Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

What if...

Son - 

Lately your mom and I have been thinking collectively and by ourselves about what it would mean to adopt more from Africa.  What if you aren't the last one we adopt.  What if you have other brothers from Africa, some older or younger?  We are excited to see what the Lord stirs in our hearts.  Something is stirring, something is growing.  We know that part of it is the desire to have you and be with you.  Another part is unknown and even hard for me to communicate.  I just wanted to tell you that I am eager for your arrival and ready to hear your loud breathing when you sleep.  

Just know that the Lord is good, and He will provide the means for our stirring hearts, whatever that means.  We know that He is good, and you will come to know Him closely with your mom and me.  

Come home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails