Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Nice to meet you, Sir

Sonny boy,

How are you my little sweet-and-adorable guy? Did you know I can't stop looking at your photo and that next to your pops I think you are the most handsome fella I've ever seen. I'm doing the paperwork and trusting in the Lord to get you home to us soon. Your dad fell asleep with your photo in his hand two nights ago. He wished you a good day of playing before he dozed off to sleep.

I'm working on your room still and will show you some photos tomorrow. Your sweet Great Grandma Ileen mailed you a book and an awesome homemade card today. So many people are getting excited to meet you. Your dad and I wonder if you will be shy. We at least want to teach you to say, "Nice to meet you Mr. so and so" because you will have many people to meet.

Well, good night fella. We love you.
- Mom and Pops

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAH!!! I just found out your news!! That is so good. And I mean GOOD! I can't wait for you to meet him and for him to meet you. We must talk soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails