Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

another great story

Hello my little son, I stumbled upon another families story today and thought I would share it with you. This couple adopted a little boy just like we are adopting you. They wrote and published a book about it too. I think it will go on my reading list. I love hearing how God is providing families for African orphans through mama's blogs all over the place. It's so neat to be a part of something bigger that God has going on.
Check out their book here.

Check out the mama's blog here.

(I pray God, that you provide the proper nourishment for our son today. Give him hope that we are coming for him soon.)

3 comments:

  1. yes!! good people, great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristyn! I JUST saw your comment on my blogspot (I'm Laura, Emilys friend). I am so glad to hear from another ET adoptive family! Congrats on your little boy! When do you travel? I just love the way you have done your blogspot...the letters to your son are beautiful! Are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Melissa Fay Green's Book
    "There is no me without you" It is a book about children and parents, wherever they may be, however they may find each other

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails