Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tiny Toms



Did you get a pair of Tiny Tom's in the mail today sonny boy? Your dad and I bought a pair of Tom's Shoes last week. Tom gives a pair of shoes to a child in need for every pair of shoes bought from him. He's even doing a special mission in Ethiopia right now, so I wondered if the Toms I bought will allow a pair to end up on your little feet. I won't be expecting you to have them on when we come to pick you up, but it would be quite a cool surprise if it turned out that way.

(Tom, if you happen to stumble across this could you ple
ase give my other pair of Tiny Toms to our soon-to-be son in Ethiopia? I don't know what he looks like yet, nor do I know his name, but once I find all of this out I will let you know! And could my husband's other pair please go to our son's best friend?)
Tiny Toms
for You

Tiny Toms for Your
Best Friend

Your Mom's Toms
Your Daddy's Toms

Check out their website today to get your pair of Tom's Shoes which in turn will allow a child to have a pair of shoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails