Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Dear Son,
It's Sunday and so nice in Kansas City. We love Sundays. We love them because we get to go to one of our favorite places. Jacob's Well Church. It is here that we reunite with friends, hear a Word from the Lord, and sing new and beautiful music. I cannot wait for the first Sunday that we get to bring you to Jacob's Well. Each Sunday I imagine singing with you either in my arms, or standing on the pew between Michael and I. I LOVE worshiping in this place, and will be so delighted to share the experience with you. I love you little guy and hope you are doing well today.
Outside Jacob's Well
Inside Jacob's Well-during a concert
Our Pastor-Tim Keel

Visit JW if you are ever in KC: www.jacobswellchurch.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails